Please find below our booking terms and conditions. We have highlighted the most frequently asked questions in boxes below. Full definitions of terms used are given at the end.
This Booking is made subject to the following Terms and Conditions:
Upon making the Booking, the Total Booking Cost shall either:
- In the case of a Pay Now Rate be payable in full by the Principal Guest and shall be non-refundable in the event of cancellation at any time following Confirmation Letter.
- In the case of a Pay on Arrival Rate be payable in full on check-in by the Principal Guest and shall be non-refundable in the event of cancellation within 7 days of arrival e.g. if you are checking in on Monday, you have until midday on the preceding Monday to cancel free of charge.
- In the case of a stay at peak times we may have a Booking with Special Conditions. You will see this at time of Booking and this will mean that full payment must be made two weeks prior to arrival.
Where applicable the Company will undertake the Pre-Authorisation on a Credit Card or a charge to a debit Card at check-in and shall release the Damage Deposit following check-out provided there is no Liability. This Damage/Security Deposit" shall mean:
- A deposit of between €200 - €400 per apartment.
- Deposits are taken by Chip and Pin on arrival.
High Value and Long Stay bookings
- The Apartment shall be available exclusively to the Guest from 15:00 on the first day of the Stay until 11 am on the final day of the Stay.
- The Guest may be able to enter or leave luggage outside of these times during the Stay at the discretion of the Company.
- The Guest may be able to check-in earlier or check-out later by prior agreement with and at the discretion of the Company.
- The keys to the Apartment will be collected by the Guest at Reception. At the end of the stay the Guest shall leave the keys to reception. Failure to do so shall incur, by way of Liability, a charge of €75 to help cover the cost of replacement locks as this will need to be changed if we don’t get the keys back.
- The Apartment is for use by the guests who have checked in to the apartment only. The Guest shall not authorise or permit any other person(s) to enter or stay in the Apartment without the prior approval of the Company. Allowing "Extra Guests" will forfeit the security deposit.
Terms of Stay
The Principal Guest will be aged 21 or over.
The Principal Guest shall at all times be responsible for the acts and/or omissions of the Guests and shall be liable to the Company in full for the responsibilities, obligations and liabilities of the Guest as set out in these Terms and Conditions.
The Guest shall not authorise or permit any other person(s) to enter or stay in the Apartment without the prior approval of the Company. Allowing "Extra Guests" will forfeit the security deposit.
The Guest shall have respect for other residents in the vicinity of the Apartment and shall not cause or allow to occur any unreasonable noise or other nuisance. In the event that the Guest does cause, or allow to cause, unreasonable noise or other nuisance in the Apartment the Company shall be entitled to charge the Principal Guest the sum of up to €750 by way of Liability to cover the additional costs of dealing with the disturbance. You will be asked you vacate the apartment immediately and no refunds will be given.
The Guest shall not smoke in the Apartment. In the event that the Guest does smoke in the Apartment the Company shall be entitled to charge the Principal Guest the sum of €350 by way of Liability to cover the additional costs of cleaning, freshening and airing the Apartment over a 24-hour period. Any damages caused will be charged for in addition to this fee. The use of incense sticks and candles is strictly forbidden.
The Guest shall not allow any pets or other animals to enter or stay in the Apartment unless they have received prior consent from the Guest relations team.
The Guest shall at all times treat the Apartment and the Contents with care and respect and keep the Apartment at all times reasonably clean and tidy. In the event that the Guest causes any damage to the Apartment, or any damage to, or loss of any of the Contents, the Guest shall be responsible in full by way of Liability for such cost of any repair(s) or replacements as the Company shall reasonably determine.
The Guest may not use the apartment for financial benefit and should the Guest breach this term the Company may at its absolute discretion require the Guest to vacate the Apartment forthwith. No refunds will be given on either the deposit or the cost of the stay.
Under no circumstances may any pornographic, underwear, swimwear or 'glamour' filming or photography take place in the Apartment. A fixed penalty fee of €1500 will be immediately payable and all film or photographs will have to be destroyed by the Guest and withdrawn from any publications or websites immediately.
The Company shall not be liable to the Guest for any loss or damage, direct or indirect, to their property, or person, however caused arising from the Stay (other than any personal injury caused to the Guest arising directly from the negligence of the Company).
The Company may take a copy of a recognised form of Identity such as a driver's licence or passport and retain this on its secure Bookings database for a maximum period of 3 months to guard against identity theft and credit card fraud.
At any times during the Stay the Company may either itself, or permit others, to enter the Apartment in order to carry out necessary repairs or in order to reasonably assess or prevent any breaches of these Terms and Conditions by the Guest. The Company will at all times try to give prior warning.
The Company will always knock and announce themselves before accessing the apartment.
The Company does not guarantee the security of any Guest's vehicle and/or its contents. The Guest is therefore parking in either car park at their own risk.
The Company’s Team work to provide Guests with the best stay possible, and it is important for all our Guests and our Team to be treated with respect.
The Company has a Zero Tolerance policy and aggressive or violent behaviour towards our team will not be tolerated under any circumstances.
Anyone verbally abusing members of staff will be asked to leave the building immediately. No refunds will be given, and no future bookings permitted. There will be no appeal process.